Imagine your child…
· Engaging with a world beyond their classroom and local community
· Stepping outside of their comfort zone and experiencing new foods, cultures and people
· Receiving an experience that will help him/her stand out on future college or job applications
· Learning to navigate new situations with confidence and maturity, and appreciating the difference of others
· Experiencing a life changing journey
Where are we going?
We will be taking a group of our students on an educational tour to Europe in the summer of 2020. In Germany, ties to old-world traditions are everywhere, from Munich’s charming Glockenspiel to the imposing castle of Heidelberg and the horrors of Dachau (Concentration Camp). France displays its many sides—historic, artistic, and scenic—in the monuments of Paris and the antiquities of Avignon. In Spain, Barcelona boldly shows off its creative edge through Gaudí’s surrealist architecture, while Madrid’s stately elegance dazzles.
When? Wednesday, May 2 or 9
Time? 6:00 PM
There is limited space on this trip. You and your family are invited to attend the upcoming meetings on Wednesday, May 2nd or 9th at 6:00PM in the Library for more information about this exciting educational travel opportunity. Space is limited, so enrollment will be on a first come, first serve basis. Because of this, we need all families who are considering this opportunity to RSVP no later than Tuesday, May 1st or 8th. For more information visit www.knoxeurope2020.eventbrite.com